Subject: PixelPro for Windows [Please answer me...]
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Eric Hanson) ()
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 95 11:46:51 NZ

>>I plan to use Lightwave basically as a modeller for VRML work. since
>>polygon counts are crucial in this kind of environment I was wondering
>>if anyone knew of plug ins that reduce polygoncounts.
 
>  Pixel Pro 3D for the Amiga has data reduction functions. This won't do you
> any good for the Alpha, and Axiom Software went bankrupt

  I saw some of the Axiom programmers at the NewTek Flyer intro at NAB, and
got a data sheet on their new Windows product. They're under a new company,
unfortunately one that I forget the name of. I can't find the data sheet
right now either. Essentially it's PixelPro for windows, with a new user
interface, and a bunch of new tricks.

Chris - Xenon
-- 
 Chris Hanson | [email-masked] | I've got friends in low latitudes!
 "There is no Truth. There is only Perception. To Perceive is to Exist." - Xen
--
[email-masked] (Christopher Eric Hanson) () sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]